Monday, November 26, 2012

Alpacas in the Fall!

My mom and dad have been out here visiting Park City from the Chicago area for the last month. It's hard to believe all of the things we have done, our travels, our adventures. I am woefully behind on my blogs and I hope to get all caught up!  I have tons of new yarn and pictures as well!  Although my parents left this morning, a trip out West was not complete until Richard and Tina were able to visit with the fuzzy-headed buddies. My good friends Carol and Tom with Utah Alpacas out in Heber, UT, were gracious enough to share a part of their afternoon yesterday.

 
 
Look at this face!
 
 
 
This little girl is listening intently to my mom talking to her.
 
 
Hard to tell if this lil' guy is hoping for a treat from my dad or just giving him a sniff!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment