Monday, April 16, 2012

For love or cabinets?

Very interesting last few days!  I have literally walked my legs off looking for the perfect cabinet. The perfect cabinet would have glass doors on the front, 3-4 shelves and maybe a drawer or two and would cost less than $500. It would also be a fun color that would compliment my gorgeous assortment of cotton fabric.

Enter seanswoodworking.com in West Valley City, UT. This is a husband/wife team who I have commissioned to build me the most amazing cabinet possible. Unlike many of the nationwide furniture depots who quoted me 4-6 weeks for delivery, Sean is able to deliver my piece in 2-3 weeks. I could not be happier, even if that leaves my fireplace burried in fabric for now.

In the end, my cabinet is about 68" tall and has glass doors, 4 shelves and a medium size drawer. The best part of all is the color, Peacock Blue. I am in heaven! I can not wait for this beauty to be a part of my family. I will add the mock up that Sheri drew for me, keep in mind the final version will be slightly different.




No comments:

Post a Comment